Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Results

I made it! Today is my first day off of Ignite. I'm still taking my month's supply of Xyngular products, but no more eating plan. I want to tell you... I'm feeling AWESOME!! Comfortable in my own skin, more energy, just all over goodness. I have a flatter stomach, more defined back and leaner thighs. So, basically I got EXACTLY what I wanted. How often does that happen?? Now that I've done the first 8 days of ignite I can eat what I want and enjoy my new body. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. Want more info? Go to xyngular.com/csaade or email/comment me!

So here's the skinny:

Inches lost on my thighs: 2
Chest (just under boobs): 3
Inches lost on my waist: 4!!!

 Body weight lost: 4.7%


This is just in 8 days. Holy crap.  

 
Day 1
   
Day 9     







Uhhh... Yeah. So the first thing that you notice is my stomach obviously. But my back muscle or more defined and thighs are smaller. I still have a little tummy, but that's where I keep my organs. I'm pretty partial to them :)


 Here's up close. By the way, Blogger keeps putting my pictures where it wants them. Not where I want them. Anyway, same rules apply, no sucking in. Full honest me.


Day1
Day 9






Day 1
Day 9


No comments:

Post a Comment