Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day Three - Results!

Sorry, no time for make-up.
Hola! I took these in the morning so they would be at the same time as my first pictures. Same bikini too :)

Day three is an "eating day", where you're instructed to eat 500 calories for lunch. For me, that is a CRAZY amount of calories during the middle of the day. My lunches are usually around 300-350. But you're instructed to eat it even if you don't want to. I was really looking forward to gorging after having to obey a high protein, no fun carb or sugar diet, but honestly it made me feel a little sick. Other than that, I feel amazing! Day three is when you start feeling a little better (detoxing can make you cranky, tired, etc.) and noticing real results. I took these pictures and stepped on the scale expecting not to see much of a difference, but wow. I was just toggling through my pictures amazed at the difference from just two days ago! And no, I'm not just sucking in :)



Product update: Xyng is amazing. I feel awesome when I take it in the mornings. For anyone who's known me, I am not a morning person. But since I started taking Xyng (a month or so ago) I'm chipper and awake. My appetite is not as strong and I've had zero low blood sugar issues (something I've struggled with for years)
Today I took Accelerate right before a work out. Usually I take it midday for a pick me up/metabolism boost. Not only did I take the dogs out, but I came home and did 15 minutes of jump rope. That's about 10 minutes more than normal... haha, sad but true. I just felt good! Not jittery or crazy, just awesome energy.
Lean is yummy, and it definitely keeps me from being hungry for a couple of hours. Not much else to say about that except, only 44 calories - what?
Cheat is just lovely of course. Add it to my food and I don't have to worry about 25% of my calories. They're making a capsule form soon. I can't wait to take it before a night of beer :)

Then there's Flush. I guess if I'm willing to get half naked on the internet I should give full disclosure. So far nothing major from Flush! I'm not uncomfortable, just surprised. I was worried it might make me run to the bathroom all the time, but nope. The good news is that all the weight and inches lost are real body weight, not from "excess waste".



I'm hesitant to tell you my actual weight loss. I'm 5'3" so 5lbs on me looks like 20 on someone else. Plus I don't want people to get all judgey about my weight. But I'll fill you in on inches and probably weight at the end.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment