Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 2

Hello my dears!

Yesterday was pretty interesting. I thought I'd be starving all day long, cranky, etc from detoxing, but I was fine. I will admit that after breakfast I still wanted more food, but after 10 minutes I completely forgot and felt fine for hours. I'm thinking my body is simply trained to want more, even when it doesn't need it. I got a few flashes of weird cravings "Oooooh man, a mall pretzel sounds amazing right now!" or "wow, I really want candy". It was a little random. I got over it after a few minutes, and I'm not sure if the cravings were physical (I'm not eating white carbs or sugars) or mental (since I know I can't have it). White carbs spike your insulin, insulin controls your appetite and too much of it makes it very difficult to burn fat. It only takes two days to break that cycle, hence the detox. During this time I'm depleting the carbohydrates and sugars stored in my body and blood stream, this will return my body to a normal state of fat burning. Don't get me wrong, carbs aren't bad for you, and you definitely need them in your life and diet. Right now I just have enough stored, and I don't want to add to it! Tomorrow is my "eat day" bringing back carbs so my body doesn't feel threatened, which would be very counterproductive.

With my food detox I also have Xyng and Accelerate to boost my energy and mood, suppress my appetite, and increase my metabolism. There's cheat for the food I eat, reducing my calories by 25%, and flush to push the toxins out of my bloodstream and body. All together they take the crap I've been carrying around in my midsection and burn it out of my body.

Right now I'm trying to avoid the scale. In addition to pictures I also took measurements and weighed myself. It's going to take more than just one day to see a major change, so now I have to be patient!

If you have any questions, please ask! You can also check it out at xyngular.com/csaade

No comments:

Post a Comment