Monday, April 23, 2012

Different Results


Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Everyone says “oh, I’ll just eat better and work out more.” Uh huh. If it were that easy to get motivated and change your habits NO ONE would be unhealthy or unhappy with their body. I’ve been saying the same thing for years, and I’m still skinny-fat. You know what skinny-fat is right? You look pretty good fully clothed but still have quite a few soft spots that just won’t go away. Totally noticeable in a bikini. Anyway, I figured I’d try something new and maybe I’d get different results. 

A few weeks ago I tried Xyngular’s Core4. I ate the same, worked out the same, drank the same amount of beer, and still wound up losing several inches on my thighs and stomach. Before I go on you should probably know that I’m a total pill-phobe. I hate, HATE putting anything besides food and drinks in my body... but I know several people who have tried Xyng products and got really good results. They are 100% all natural and I actually know everything that’s in it, so I thought: what the hell. I had good energy and a suppressed appetite. No crazy jitters. Feeling good. 

Then worked changed and I worked 9 days straight, had a two day break, and back to the grind. It doesn’t sound so bad until you try it. My eye still hasn’t stopped twitching, and all I wanted to do was sleep and eat crap food. Like serious crap food. And the more I eat it, the more I want it. Ugh. It’s annoying, I used to be the kid that never ate all their Halloween or Easter candy, and even as an adult I preferred (somewhat) healthier foods. Well not anymore. 

A friend of mine has been talking about how amazing Ignite is. It’s supposed to reset your metabolism to where it used to be, curb your cravings for carbs and sugars, and make you burn actual fat – the best part? After 8 days (detox time) you get to eat whatever you want and never diet again. The problem? The first two days of detox sound hard. I’ve never detoxed, it scares me. BUT the payout sounds awesome and I really miss the way my body used to respond to food.

So instead saying I’ll do the same damn thing I’ve been doing for years, I’m going to give it a whirl. Prepare to suffer with me my friends, I will be giving you a day-by-day! And yes, I’ll be posting pictures. You’re supposed to lose 8-15lbs (guaranteed!), and I’m hoping pictorial proof will be enough to keep me from cheating :)

Wish me luck!

If you have any questions, please ask! You can also check it out at xyngular.com/csaade

*** I feel like I should clarify. The detox is not going to be super restrictive. I'm not starving myself or anything unhealthy or weird. I'm just trying to burn through my stored carbs and sugars. But, since I've never denied myself anything food-wise before, I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment